Wednesday, November 23

When John Coltrane Was God



These jeans. They're the kind I've always wanted, but never possessed.




These jeans have been to a holy place. (OK, you and I both know there's plenty of opportunity to take this to Punsville but for whatever reason, today? Today I will refrain.)




What holy place do I speak of? Why, just this little place I like to call, "The Church of John Coltrane". Why do I like to call it that? Because that's its name. Gosh. Silly question.




Now, I'm not a religious person (though I sure like their merchandise) but this was a place we just needed to go. And I'm glad we did. Because it was awesome. How could it not be?




You know what else is awesome? A dude rolling up in his car while you're standing outside said church, leaning out his window and informing you your brand new boots are, "cool". (It's true, they really are.)


Sunglasses: Cotton On
Scarves: Gift and Myer
Tops: Macy*s and Myer
Wrist stuff: Gift and Lovisa
Jeans: Macy*s
Boots: Journeys

5 comments:

  1. Heyyy ¡¡ I'm a spanish blogger :D your blog is very beautifull. I feel a eighties/nineties spirit.Your photos are nice :)

    P.S: my english is so bad, sorry :(

    see you soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your shoes look great! And your hair looks amazing, I like your hair :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Note the Saab in the 3rd photo... of course!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Edgy! Love your outfit!
    xxx
    S
    http://s-fashion-avenue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I heard a lot about the earthquake and flood on the news, but can't imagine what that must've been like firsthand. It feels like there's no "safe place" anymore.

    On a lighter note, this post cracked me up. ;) The colours on the John Coltrane church poster look great with how you coloured the bottom photo. And those boots really are very "cool". They're even cool without parenthesis. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead, leave a comment. Don't be shy.