Monday, October 10

All Aboard!



As soon as I got this dress I knew I was gonna have to pair it with a baby T before too long. 




Uh, hello? Spaghetti straps? Man I was hurtling back to 1994 so fast my ears were ringing.




Or maybe that was just the sound of the train whooshing past.




I forewent (I just typed "foregoed" then, yeah, definitely not a word) the docs in favour of some good ol' Converse. 




Though to be honest, I reckon a pair of One Stars would have been a little more accurate. Or even a pair of Simple'sRemember them? 




(Note: I have just spent the last 7 minutes looking up One Stars and Simple's. All aboard the memory train. Next stop tie-dyed slip dresses...)  



Sunglasses: Dangerfield
Necklace: Mervyn's
T: Was Mum's
Jacket: Was Mum's
Dress: David Jones
Shoes: Were Mum's
Bag: Gift

5 comments:

  1. Nice jean jacket!

    http://initialed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your denim jacket and the dress!Cool look :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing photos and really cool outfit, you look so great in these pictures, I love your skirt, what a great print and color and that denim jacket (plus the cool hair) is the perfect touch to the outfit; your shoes also rock! You have a lovely blog and I am a new follower! Hope you will like my blog and follow back!

    Pop Culture&Fashion Magic

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome outfit. I must admit though I have no idea what one stars or simples are. I may have too google that myself.

    ReplyDelete
  5. looooove your polka-dot dress!!! so marvelous!


    Rachel, xx :)

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead, leave a comment. Don't be shy.