Thursday, September 8

Screws Fall Out All The Time Sir



You guys know I love The Breakfast Club, right? Like, a lot.




So last week, when The Man surprised me with this T-shirt. I think it's pretty safe to say... I. Lost. My. Mind.




I went with a high school themed outfit for it's debut. In truth, if I'd been given this shirt in high school I would've shit twice and died. Different movie. But the quote's still accurate.




Thanks Baby!


Cardigan: Myer
Shirt: Gift
Skirt: Zara
Rings: Gifts
Tights: Target
Shoes: Wittner

8 comments:

  1. loving your style! :)

    sharpest-lives@blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww what a sweetie bringing you home presents! Love the shirt. Don't hate me when I say this thought, I have never seen The Breakfast Club.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your outfit is so bad ass! I wish I had had an outfit as cool to wear on my first day back to school :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aaaah that is just too cool! There's a little summin summin about your pictures that remind me of Tavi, hope you consider that's a compliment because I fecking love her! ha! ♥ Claire @ Jazzpad

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whatever happened to the mysterious big news??

    ReplyDelete
  6. aw cute outfit. I really like the skirt.. and I'm a big fan of school uniform inspired style.

    Sophie
    http://darkvice.net

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, I love you :) I will never EVER get over Jake Ryan!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Um, holy crap. That's one of the coolest tee shirts I've ever seen. It looks great with the plaid skirt. :)

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead, leave a comment. Don't be shy.