Thursday, August 11

Holding Out



All through autumn and winter, all I wanted was to wear a sweater over a dress. 




I bought plenty of dresses, sleeveless too, just begging to be covered.




But nothing worked. The silhouette was all wrong. All of my sweaters were too long or too bulky or too...just not right.




Until...




Mum was going through her wardrobe and decided to pass this little guy on to me. And he's perfect! He is! He's just what I've been looking for!




Plus he's light enough to carry over into spring.




Oh! This is the first picture where you've really been able to see the pink and orange in my hair (and a hair clip I made peeking out).




Take a good look...cuz I'll be cutting it all off at the end of the month!


Hair Clip: I made 'em
Sweater: Was Mum's
Dress: Valley Girl
Belt: Myer
Shoes: City Beach

2 comments:

  1. I've been looking for just the right sweater, as well. My old standby is sporting a few too many holes, and it's starting to make me look like a bit of a hobo :( Love yours!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead, leave a comment. Don't be shy.