Thursday, June 16

In Which My Adult Life Is Pretty Dang Awesome


We’re working on a particularly involved project at work at the moment. So yesterday I packed up the trusty laptop (read: heaviest substance on earth) and worked offsite. 


Getting dressed in the morning my only requirement was no blue (State of Origin you know, game 2. I’d rather not talk about it). 


I ended up with what I called a “Market Day” look. Those of you from round here might remember it as a festival from the late 90’s run bylocal radio station 4ZZZ. It may still be going actually...


I had fun with this outfit. You can’t really tell in the pictures but these tights are bright purple. And, you know, 90’s...so...of course I’m gonna love it.


I have to say, my favourite part of the day was between meetings in the afternoon. I said I had plenty to go on with. What I actually did was read this and this (which I found here). And watch a bunch of My So Called Life clips.


I had a little giggle to myself when I realised that, here I was working in an office off-site, taking a breather between srs bzness meetings reading about Nirvana and watching My So Called Life clips. 


Adult life win!

Hair clips: Woolworths
Shirt: Thrifted
Skirt: Dangerfield
Leg warmers worn as arm warmers:  Gift
Tights: Target
Shoes: Chemist

2 comments:

  1. Definite win! Love your skirt, it's so pretty - and I have bright purple tights, too! I have yet to find the perfect outfit to wear them with, though :)

    -j
    sorelle in style

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm digging your thrifted top! very cool!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead, leave a comment. Don't be shy.