Tuesday, February 8

I Am Not Afraid

 Mood board assessment piece

It's raining. With all of the flooding and cyclones I'm afraid to say that I love the rain. But those of you that know me (lucky things) know that I do. I really, really love the rain. And I shouldn't be ashamed to say it because I love the rain, I don't love flooding and devastation.


The rain is a little bit cold today. And that excites me because it reminds me that soon it will be cold for reals. And I will be able to wear clothes that I like. And layer them up, up, up!


Today I am wearing jeans and a T-shirt. Yesterday I was wearing jeans and a T-shirt (same jeans, different shirt).

More of the mood board

Soon I will be wearing socks and scarves and tights and cardigans. And boots! I saw some in the store last week. If you can get a hold of the security tapes there's some quality footage of me performing what is known as the rare "Boot Appreciation Dance". Powerful stuff.

2 comments:

  1. yay rain! i wish the snow right now would turn into rain. i love the rain as well, its just so......wet! Im happy its cold here though because i get to layer! im working on some moldboards in my fashion course right now :) its tons of fun

    Paolina

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to wear winter clothes! I will get to do it a little earlier than usual this year cause we will be in the uk in under 4 weeks. And thanks for congratulations about my new job. I am so happy with it and it is definately something I love doing!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead, leave a comment. Don't be shy.