Friday, February 18

Dressed To The Nineties


I am but a simple girl and need only two things: Doc Martens and a dress.


If I was allowed another two things (come on, just two?) I would choose a cardigan and torn jeans. Give me another two and I'm stuck. Maybe another two dresses. But seriously, why are you putting restraints on my wardrobe man? You used to be cool.


Hey remember that skirt that I love? Well I love this dress too. A whole lot. And hey, guess what? I got it at the same place.


Sure it wasn't cheap (there was a 6 in the price. And it wasn't at the end.) but it's awesome! It's flowy and floral (tick and tick), a great length and, this may just be the coolest part, the buttons? Are tiny baseballs! Argh!


Have a great weekend guys, I'm off to find me a fluffy unicorn.

Dress: RetroStar
Cardigan: Myer
Boots: Thrifted

P.S Big shout outs to Lustable for featuring me as one of their Blogger Looks Of The Week! Thanks guys, you've made my week!

3 comments:

  1. I know that train station!

    You are great at wearing florals and boots, that pretty 90's grunge look is your best friend :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. FABULOUS. Love the first photo. So cool.!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these photos, they look so artistic! And of course I love the dress, awesome floral print =)
    http://xrebelangelx.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead, leave a comment. Don't be shy.