Saturday, December 18

Someone Else


Does it ever occur to you, how many different people you could have been?


Every decision you've made along the way has made you the person you are today. And why did you make those decisions? Are you the person you want to be?


I've often said that I need 7 lives to be all the different people I want to be.


Yes, these are the kinds of thoughts that occupy my mind as I walk the bridge from Brisbane to West End on a Friday afternoon when the sky is threatening to storm and I pass someone and see myself.

Hair clips: Sportsgirl
Necklace: BrisStyle Twilight Indie Designer Markets
Top: Tightrope
Skirt: Myer
Shoes: Novo (sadly they exploded as I walked around the city. This is the last picture they will appear in. Unless someone's going dumpster diving.)

1 comment:

Go ahead, leave a comment. Don't be shy.