Monday, December 20

Give Me an "S"!


Lordy, it's sunnier than a cheerleader's disposition out there.


It's OK though, I know the rain is coming back. How? Well I'm a massive nerd and currently addicted to a new weather app that I just downloaded.


Yep. Say, did you know that it's currently only 32% humidity out there? Why, that's dry as a bone compared to the 80%+ stuff we've been dealing with lately.


See? Nerd. I told you.

OK let's get down to it gang. Something super duper pooper scooper exciting is going down tomorrow and being that I love you all dearly I wanted to give you the heads up.


You're gonna wanna go ahead and get yourself a Twitter account if you don't already have one. Then you're gonna wanna become friends with the very friendable Lustable. Trust me. That's all I can share at this stage but believe me. We're talking nose-bleedingly high levels of excitement about tomorrow. That's right. Nose-bleedingly.

P.S I promise it doesn't actually involve anything as potentially gross as a nose bleed.

Shirt: Cotton On Body
Dress: Tightrope
Belts: Myer and thrifted
Watch: Target

4 comments:

  1. the color of that dress is beautiful. it looks really great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You Nerd :p Hahaha. I wish I was into the weather... would be easier to get dressed in the morning. The humidity here is killing me. It's cooler but so damn sticky. I see clouds outside and put a cardi on only to be sweating half an hour lately. Bleh.

    Lustable hey? Ok ok. As long as I don't get blood on me xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh i so want the warmth to come back to canada! i need sun! I need humidity!

    Paolina
    check me out!

    http://calurvillade.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is such a cute dress! I love the photos :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead, leave a comment. Don't be shy.