Monday, October 25

Don't Let The Sun Go Down


When we got home this afternoon the lighting was absolutely perfect for pictures. By the time we'd walked inside, picked up the camera and come back out, the sun had already sunk that bit more.


I can hardly wait for the sun to stay up that bit longer.


I have really been treated with the weather though. I can tell you now, I certainly wasn't wearing a cardigan and cowboy boots last October.

Cardigan: Witchery
Top: Was Mum's
Necklaces: Gift & Sportsgirl
Skirt: Was Mum's
Ring: Capitola Mall
Boots Thrifted 

1 comment:

  1. you look just lovely. the colours are just so beautiful for Fall. Only it's your spring...stupid round world confuses me. Either way, you look beautiful.

    heart: Kimberellie

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead, leave a comment. Don't be shy.