Tuesday, October 19

200


200 posts! I can hardly believe it. I remember 100 like it was yesterday. I remember walking down to the car park to take pictures and feeling great in my outfit. It was the exact thing that I felt like wearing and summed me up pretty dang well.


Today I had a srs bzns meeting so I had to keep it quite restrained. I ended up not having to attend the meeting but I'm happy with what I'm wearing anyway.


There's something distinctly "street" about this outfit. Though my body is lacking any sporting bones whatsoever, I feel as though I could be in a Nike street wear ad. I think it might be the mix of the oversized, relaxed shirt dress with the sockless shoes. The soft blush of the singlet underneath against the minty turquoise green of my nails gives a subtle edge. The necklace (which I wore on post 100 - what a coincidence!) is tough and the flower in my hair makes me think I could be a flamenco dancer.


You know, one of those cool girls on the sidewalk at a street party next to a gushing fire hydrant. All casual, busting out wicked moves.


How many of us dress for a business meeting with that in mind!

Flower: Diva
Necklace: Diva
Dress Cotton On
Singlet: David Jones
Belt: Myer
Slip: ?
Shoes: Yesstyle.com.au

3 comments:

  1. awh congratulations on 200 posts! :) my blog's just a baby compared to yours. i think i'm on about 110. cute dress
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bahahaha only you Selise. Yes, that sounds like the perfect name of polish for girls like us; ghettolicious :) I may have a squiz online for it now but if I don't find it, how do you feel about that being part of our swapsies? I will email you sometime time today and discuss all that. Mmm, almost xmas time!!! I likey your flower most. It looks sweet in that red hair of yours :) xxx Congrats on 200!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 200! good night... blogging can be slightly addictive!
    Love the shoes!!!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead, leave a comment. Don't be shy.