Friday, October 1

2 Hour Holiday


We’re going out for Thai tonight. It seems my tastebuds weren’t the only ones to be excited at the prospect. My wardrobe has gotten in on the action and I found myself dressed as if I were on holidays.


A belted, oversized shirt dress. Turquoise jewellery. Stacked leather wedges. A beautiful silk head scarf. Yep, someone was certainly in denial about spending the day at their desk.


The days are getting sunnier. Christmas is 12 weeks away (on Saturday). All I can think about is lazing around somewhere near the beach with a drink in hand. Unfortunately a girl’s gots to get paid and until I figure out how to make money out of lying on said beach with said drink, I’m going to have to settle for fluorescent lighting and tap water.

Scarf: Thrifted
Dress: Cotton On
Belt: Myer
Ring: ?
Bangle: ?
Shoes: David Jones

1 comment:

  1. Those are AWESOME shoes. And a warm Christmas sounds SO SO nice!!

    heart: Kimberellie

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead, leave a comment. Don't be shy.