Wednesday, September 22

Some Like It Dot


Today I got told that I looked like: Alice in Wonderland, Dorothy, Shirley Temple and Raggedy Ann. Take your pick.


This is one of my scores from the weekend. Dotti was having an additional 50% off their clearance so I grabbed this and a top to try on and then joined the long line for the fitting rooms. 


While I was in the line I decided that I didn't really like the dress but I didn't want to lose my spot by putting it back so I brought it in with me. 


The top worked out (I'll debut it soon) and I thought, while I was in there I might as well try the dress. I'm really glad I did because it's super comfortable, light and a modest enough length that I don't have to wear a slip underneath which is great for the impending heat. Hooray!

Hair clips: Sportsgirl
Necklace: Gift
Dress: Dotti - I love that I got a dotty dress from dotti
Socks: Myer
Shoes: Chemist

2 comments:

  1. adorable dress! I love the dots fro dotti :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. First of all, I'm so in love with your header it's awesome and fits great with the title haha. (:

    Second, your dress is awesome!

    Bruun
    http://www.bruun1992.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead, leave a comment. Don't be shy.