Saturday, September 18

Pleasantly Peasant


I had a full day Emotional Intelligence workshop yesterday and by the end of it my brain was absolute moosh.


I'm hitting the stores today because, again, yesterday morning there was much wailing, arm flailing and general foot stomping at the lack of outfits in my wardrobe.



I'm sick of it happening and I'm sure you're sick of hearing about it so I've decided today is the day. I am not leaving the shopping centre until I have made a good dent in their wares.


I was actually quite pleased with what I ended up with yesterday. I got 3 comments on my shirt in the space of 20 minutes when I went out at lunch. That's always nice.



I liked the gypsy, boho vibe of it. The contrast of colours, shapes and flows. I have found myself gravitating towards wrap and high waisted skirts (in fact I have pulled a wrap skirt high on my waist right now) which is very different for me. Who knows what I'll bring home with me today.

Necklace: Diva
Top: Tigerlily
Belt: Myer
Skirt: Gift
Shoes: City Beach 

2 comments:

  1. Ooh, I really like your pattern mixing here. Its great.
    And I have also done an Emotional Intelligence workshop... so I know all about mush brain!
    Good luck on the shopping spree!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I am seriously excited about you shopping! Do show us everything! And this outfit is simply fantastic and different. Do adore your style. I do. I do!

    heart: miss furnellie

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead, leave a comment. Don't be shy.