Wednesday, September 29

I've Got Your Black


When I was getting dressed this morning I wanted something that was, um, not outlandish. Demure maybe. I didn’t feel like anything experimental. Which is actually quite different for me.


It’s not to say that I wanted to be inconspicuous. With a head of hair like this it’s pretty much impossible anyway. I just didn’t feel like getting all crazy.


So I went the all black path and added a little lace, some pearls, studs and a chain to toughen it up and add some interest. Oh, and a bow for good measure.

Bow: Junk shop
Necklace: Kleins
Top: Myer
Singlet: David Jones
Belt: Myer
Bracelets: Rubi & Macy*s
Skirt: Target
Shoes: Rubi

2 comments:

  1. Lovely; a classic ladylike ensemble which you've toughened up. I'd definitely pull my docs out for this sort of look! jazzy ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I think you look just lovely. And I would do all sorts of crazy things for hair like yours! YES I WOULD!

    heart: Kimberellie

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead, leave a comment. Don't be shy.