Wednesday, August 18

Challenge V4


Today's outfit is courtesy of another challenge by The Man. For those of you new to the challenge you can see more here, here and here.


Before the show last night (which I didn't end up seeing because I was sick and went home, *boo hiss*) I realised that I didn't have anything planned for today. Knowing that we wouldn't be home until late I issued a challenge to the man to think of something from my wardrobe and I'd try and imagine something up throughout the night. He chose this shirt (same as the first challenge) and threw in a head scarf of my selection for bonus points.




I actually wore something very similar (different shirt - no scarf) to this the other weekend when I went suit shopping with Donnie. I like how the prints here are both small flowers.




Ebony and I realised that we both have this same scarf! Thank you chain stores ;)  This is how she wore hers the other day. I have to say, this is my favourite way to wear it and I actually don't think I've styled it any other way. That may just be a challenge...


Scarf: Jay Jays
Shirt: Thrifted
Belt: Myer
Shorts: Myer
Ring: Gift
Tights: Gift
Shoes: Big W

3 comments:

  1. That's so cool! For some reason I couldnt recall the challenge - what the? Surely I've been reading long enough, I thought :D -- I think it's wikid you let him pick out something to base your outfit around - gives you a head start on the planning. Less decisions = more time! Yay! Love the way you wore the scarf! And now I look at it closely it's slightly, ever so slightly different but shh! we won't tell people :)

    Haha love you Selise. Reading your blog is always a pleasure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so cute. That scarf in your hair is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow i LIKE IT!!! love the headband... think you look pretty with it! I don't... =( love your red hair!!!

    great blog girl...

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead, leave a comment. Don't be shy.