Tuesday, July 27

On The Campaign Trail


When I started assembling my outfit this morning (That’s right, this morning. Future outfit planning seems to have gone out the window.) I felt more and more like someone in the 1970’s working the campaign trail. Lord knows why. And further, lord knows why it’s not the first time I’ve felt that way in an outfit.


Anyhow, no campaign is complete without badges. So I loaded them on. It was fun, I don’t wear them anywhere near as often as I used to. Ah, my days as a punk rocker are but a distant memory. Man what I’d give to have had a style blog back then. Hell, even a digital camera. There was some gold in there friends, fish netted, torn, safety pinned gold. You’ll just have to take my word for it.


I got stopped by a guy in the mall at lunch today. He said they were giving out awards for Brisbane’s most stylish people. I laughed, told him he was charming and said I had to get back to work. He then told me I had great hair and signed appreciatively. I know it was just a line to get me to donate money to an animal charity, but it totally made my afternoon.

Vest: Target
Badges: Assorted
Vest: Target
Belt: Myer
Skirt: Target
Shoes: Big W

1 comment:

  1. Love love love love this look. What a nice guy :) I'm sure he wouldn't say that to everyone... hehe.
    What I love most is you got all these pieces from mainly Target and Big W. I go to these shops and can never find anything I like :p Teach me your ways!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead, leave a comment. Don't be shy.