Tuesday, June 15

What Happened


Gang, I’ve gotta level with you. Friday’s outfit was really something. But I didn’t manage to get any pictures. Well that’s not true. I got one blurry one that doesn’t really show the outfit at all on my iPhone on the way to work. And there were actually a bunch of photos taken throughout the day because one of the guys at work was leaving but they are definitely not blog type photos. No, they’re not me boozing it up and having a great time, I’d share them with you guys for sure. They’re more of the “I have a giant white napkin tucked into my top so I don’t spill this delicious pizza all over my white skull scarf” variety.


Here’s the blurry one. I know, right? Such a bummer. We went to see Sex and the City for a charity event on Friday night so it had to be a special outfit. I don’t know why I even put the effort in to be honest. I’m not going to tell you everything that I thought of the movie but I will tell you that I felt betrayed and insulted.


Moving on. Saturday night we celebrated Boozeman’s birthday and then went to watch Cog in which many are touting as their last show. This outfit felt so very “I have a style blog”. Do you know what I mean by that? I loved it but guys, I’m wearing a knit top tucked into high waisted shorts with lace stockings and oxfords. AND I have a neckerchief. Hehe.


I picked up this dress on the weekend. She came with friends that I’ll introduce you all to soon. I’ve set myself a challenge of wearing floral to work every day this week. See? The thing about putting it on the blog means that I’m accountable now. I’ve just remembered that I have a work event on Thursday night though so I’ll have to be crafty in how I execute that particular outfit. Stay tuned.

Today’s outfit:

Shirt: Myer
Dress: Cotton On
Necklace: Gift
Belt: Myer
Tights: ?
Boots: Myer

Friday outfit:

Jacket: Hand me down
Scarf: Dotti
Shirt: Tigerlily
Undershirt: Myer
Gloves: Sportsgirl
Dress worn as skirt: Was Mum’s
Socks: Gift
Necklace worn as bracelet: Diva
Boots: Thrifted


Saturday outfit:

Cardigan: SES Fashion
Top: Myer
Neckerchief: Thrifted
Shorts: Myer
Stockings: Myer
Shoes: City Beach
Bag: Strandbags

5 comments:

  1. All outfits gorgeous! Great post <3 Keep in touch gorgeous! KimboxKimboxKimbox xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your outfit from Saturday!!! The color combinations are so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That second picture is awesome. Love the third outfit the best. Pretty colours.

    ReplyDelete
  4. From what I can see of friday's outfit, I like it! I think the feeling is more than the pieces anyway.

    On a side note, the p on my keyboard is fucking broken and it's pissing me off. or issing me off as the case may be. sorry ... i digress.

    loving the florals. today's look? floral ON floral? holy funky delish! yeah, i said it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the mother mary necklace...super cool

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead, leave a comment. Don't be shy.