Wednesday, June 16

Full Force Floral


Day 2 of the week of floral challenge. People I've told about the challenge so far have all reacted pretty much the same way. Which is exclaiming in astonishment, "you have that much floral?!" Friends, not only do I have enough floral to sustain 4 days worth of outfits, I have enough to combine in an outfit like this and still have leftovers.




The real challenge, as I mentioned yesterday, will be tomorrow when I have a srs bzns meeting as well as a work event. How to tackle the conservative floral. Hmmm.




I got this dress on the weekend in the same haul as yesterday's dress. I like the length and the style but the black of the print looks a little old and washed out. We'll see how it actually goes after a couple of washes. I liked it with these tights though.



Details, details...


Hair pins: Diva
Monacle: Gift
Cardigan: Gift
Dress: Cotton On
Belt: Valley Girl
Leggings: Valley Girl
Bangles: Tree of Life?
Shoes: Tightrope

3 comments:

  1. LOVE this look. You are just so much fun! Can't wait to see "conservative floral"!

    you have such a brilliant and daring way with clothes, I really gotta tell you, I love it.

    Heart: ME!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just telling my good friend and shopping partner Daniel I was partial to florals in all stores. It used to be the colour blue, now it's florals... just drawn to them on the rack.
    Love you rocking the flowers in all different forms and colours. You look great! Can't wait to see tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love floral. Those leggings are awesome. I really want to get some for myself for fall.

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead, leave a comment. Don't be shy.