Wednesday, May 12

Challenge V3


And we’re back. Apologies for the late posting of yesterdays outfit. We went to Shnookie’s to watch the UFC and were there a lot longer than anticipated. We got home with just enough time to take the make up off, brush the teeth and fall into a log-like sleep before it was time to be up and out the door again. Tonight should be a lot more low-key so I can catch up on everything that’s been slowly piling up around me.


To break the funk of the last few days I got the man on board for another challenge (others here and here). This time he said it wasn’t about a piece so much as a colour. He wanted to see what I’d do with red and promptly selected 3 red shirts. Having 3 to choose from to start was hard so I asked him to single one out and he chose this guy.


Originally I had it paired with wool tights, grey high waisted shorts and my new blazer. It looked OK but I decided it might be a little too much (or not enough? The shorts are kinda short) for work. My favourite parts are the details in here today. I’m over the moon at the necklace/shirt combination and really love using this broach that The Man gave me for my birthday as a belt buckle.


To be honest I think the funk was broken last night when I got ready to go to Shnookie’s. I had to get dressed real quick and threw on everything that I felt like wearing and it just worked. I am a huge fan of tights, shorts, dress layering in the colder months. I just need to figure out how to do it for work.

Shirt: Thrifted
Necklace: a creature strange at Bris-Style Indie Twilight Markets
Dress: Was Mum’s
Belt: ?
Broach worn as a buckle: Gift
Tights: Target
Shoes: Novo

Last Night’s Outfit
Cardigan: SES Fashion
Dress: Big W
Belt: Myer
Shorts: ?
Tights: Target
Boots: Thrifted

3 comments:

  1. Great outfits! Love the first one so much. The belt is superb. Anything nautical gets me excited.

    Ps. thanks for you lovely comment. Looked up that song, and it's so awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look amazing in that color!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead, leave a comment. Don't be shy.