Thursday, April 22

Lemme Check


Another adventure in print mixing. Ah, if you could only see the trail of discarded clothes left in my wake this morning. These tights were a constant throughout though so it’s only right that they made the final cut.


I was questioned as to why I was wearing this skull badge today at work. I felt a little stumped. Why wouldn’t I wear a skull badge? Don’t you know me? I’m that girl that wears skulls.


I like how it adds an element of toughness to the outfit. Not that exposed zips and red checkered tights aren’t tough enough but nothing says tough like a skull and cross bones. Am I right or am I right?


Cardigan: Myer
Badge: Junk shop
Top: Valley Girl
Skirt: Target
Tights: Myer
Boots: Myer

3 comments:

  1. You look so skinny! Check isn't supposed to do that haha. Good work

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it. Checks and plaid = perfection. Very cute! And YES to the skull and cross bones!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE IT!

    http://eleanor-fashion-nerd.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead, leave a comment. Don't be shy.