Monday, April 12

Check In. Check Out.


I like to think that I have free reign over the items in my wardrobe. If I wanna wear spots with stripes then damnit, I'm gonna wear spots with stripes. I wanna do blue and greeen? Then sure as shoes I'm gonna do blue and green.


So this morning when I decided that I wanted to do a little check mixing, golly I did a little check mixing. I like what's gone on here, the way the belt adds a little rockabilly with the shirt. I know it's not the most flattering silhouette though. In fact I'm pretty sure that on certain angles I could be mistaken for a boab tree.


Ah but it is mighty comfortable. And facing the first day back at work after a rather indulgent weekend, well, I needed all the comfort I could get. Though I probably could have done without the comfort eating. Danged open plan office and their employees that bake!

Shirt: Target
Necklace: Cotton On
Belt: Kmart
Dress: Kmart
Shoes: Novo

1 comment:

  1. Crap, dude, this is cool! I LOVE how you mixed the plaids. I so need more plaid in my life!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead, leave a comment. Don't be shy.