Tuesday, March 23

Nearly Not


I ummmed and ahhhed about this dress on the weekend. It was on sale but not as dirt cheap as I got used to paying the weekend before. So I literally stood in the aisle of the store arguing myself in and out of it when The Man stepped in and made the executive decision that I should get it. I think he was itching to move on and knew that if I didn’t get it I’d end up regretting it. Thanks sweetie.


I’m glad that he made me get it now. It’s uber comfortable and the perfect slouchy layering piece. I see many pairings in it’s future come the colder times. Scarves and jackets and tights, oh my!


What better path to take with a slouchy off the shoulder number than the bows and pearls of the 80’s Girl. I almost want to do a Molly Ringwald dance through the hallway at work. And any outfit that makes me think Molly Ringwald is alright by me.

Dress: Kmart
Rosary: gift
Pearls: Klein's customised with bow by Lovers, Saints & Sailors
Belt: Kmart
Bracelets: Rubi
Leggings: Myer
Shoes: Rubi

2 comments:

  1. Oooh, I'm glad you got it. It's really cute, and I can imagine tons of fun ways to style it, in addition to the leggings combo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A girl can never have too many stripes! He was right ;)

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead, leave a comment. Don't be shy.