Monday, March 1

Days Gone By



It feels like forever since my last post when in all actuality it has been less of a break than over a regular weekend what with the gig on Friday night and all.


Friends, today is the first day of Autumn, and I couldn’t be happier. It’s rainy, rainy, rainy out there and it’s forecast to step it up a notch tomorrow. It’s even supposed to be a top of 26. 26! I don’t even remember the last time we had a top of 26. Some time in the distant past that was 2009.


This outfit is such a fail safe for me. It always makes me feel pulled together. And I can change little things like the shirt underneath, or the shoes, or the skirt and it puts a whole different spin on it. Plus I feel all warm and cosy with my little vest on. As opposed to sweaty and sticky which is a feeling I will be happy to see the back of for a good 6 months.


Having said that, I do live in Queensland and I know the general rules of Summer = hot, Winter = cold don’t really apply. The Summer part does. With a vengeance. But Winter, alas does not get all that cold. So I take advantage of every scrap I get. I promise it won’t be long before you see me busting out the scarves and knee high socks. With a vengeance.

Vest: Target
Shirt: Kmart
Skirt: Target
Shoes: Chemist
Ring: Vintage, gift
Umbrella: Gift

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead, leave a comment. Don't be shy.