Wednesday, January 13

On The Fringe



This outfit is not exactly what I had in mind this morning. A big night followed by a few short hours of fitful sleep in the stifling heat that is Brisbane in the summer time and I ended up with what feels like a look that is almost there.




The fringing on this top works well with the beaded jewellery but I think the texture, shape and the bottom half of the outfit let the party down. I tried it with my cowboy boots for a “Cowboys & Indians” look but it just wasn’t quite it. In hindsight I’m glad because today is not a day that I feel like clopping around.

I very rarely feel good in this skirt. It’s high waisted, zips and buttons at the front which creates an unnecessary and exaggerated paunch. Do not want. I really need to get rid of it but when I go shopping I never want to spend my money on sensible black work skirts.

Things I do like:
  • The mixture and excessiveness of the jewellery
  • The beautiful embroidered pattern on the top
  • Having bento lunch dates in the park with my wonderful Husband
  • Playing with the dials on my new camera
  • Surprise winged visitors


Sunglasses: Cotton On
Earrings: Diva
Necklace: Was Mum’s
Bangles: Gift
Top: Just Jeans
Singlet underneath: Myer?
Skirt: Target
Shoes: Rubi


No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead, leave a comment. Don't be shy.