Friday, January 15

Man Oh Man



I raided The Man’s wardrobe this morning and walked away with his favourite t shirt. It is so light, soft and comfortable. And undeniably cool. This isn’t the first time I’ve pilfered it.



Casual Friday again today and I’ve turned to last week’s blazer. With the pin on the lapel I feel a little like I’m on the Campaign Trail. Only it’s a Frankenstein badge from Tom Gabel’s last tour and not “Stanhope ‘08”. Jeans, black flats - done.

Last night was good fun but I am feeling the effects today like I thought I would. It’s been tough keeping the eyes open but lunch with an old friend was a nice incentive. I am very much looking forward to hanging out at home this weekend, tackling the spare room and brainstorming outfits for next week. 



Hope you have a swell weekend kids.

Sunglasses: Cotton On
Bag: Gift
Blazer: Cotton On
Badge: Tom Gabel show at The Zoo
Shirt: Urban Outfitters
Jeans: Sportsgirl
Shoes: Rubi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead, leave a comment. Don't be shy.